As A long term Parkie. I would like to know what it is that hurts if it is
not pain.Why can I not sleep through the night when I am driven out of my
bed through cramps that make me feel bad. The Neuro that made such a
statement wants to start talking and what is more important start listening
to what is being said by his or her patients God knows I do not complain
lightly of aches and pains I have tried to come to terms with them and
sometimes even ignore them. I have a Neuro that gives me pain killers that
sometimes help and sometimes not. This is a part of the Parkinson's as is
the shakes or stiffness. The medical world wants to wake up and start
treating Parkies as NORMAL PEOPLE. we do not make up stories when we go for
treatment or have our medication adjusted Pain is just another symptom that
we have Start treating it as part of Parkinson's. A Parkinson Lady that I
met a few years ago told me that it was the pain that she could not take.All
of the other symptoms she could come to terms with but not the pain. Sorry
to have gone on but I feel strongly about this subject and Pain remains Pain
when one is personally suffering from it. Bern............Peace

http://members.chello.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html

http://www.postpoems.com/members/bern/