Don, My lovely wife and I dropped out of a self-help group for the very same
reasons. One Neuro after another that tried to tell us that what we already
knew. Also some General practitioners that had very little knowledge of PD
and its treatments. Strangely enough, I was always in a worse state after
attending one of these self-help groups. My shaking was worse and my walking
gait was something to have been seen. Other people though to be fair; got a
lot of help out of the group. They had some-one to talk to that was
sympathetic to their problems and that of course helped immensely. I wish
you every success in your meeting. Wish I could be there to give you a
helping hand. Bern and Martha.....Peace

http://members.chello.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html

http://www.postpoems.com/members/bern/