I have rarely posted here but have  lurked frequently for many years,
printing out all the good information and relevant info for my dad.
 My father (64, dx'd 7 years ago) recently received 4 shots of Botox in his
back to try and combat intense pain which his doctor feels was dystonia (MRI
showed no arthritis or other abnormal conditions).
It seemed to work great for 2 days but now he is in significant pain again,
perhaps (I am hoping) from different muscles that have spasmed as a result of
the weakening or paralysis of the injected muscles. I say that because
hopefully these muscles can be injected too and he will again have some
relief.
I was just wondering if any one else has had any luck with Botox injections?
My father's Doctor is James Sutton in Oxnard, CA. and he purports to have
done thousands of these injections with varied success.
Thanks so much.
Juliet