I've been taking the same # of 10/100 Sinemet per day for years.  The mail-in
prescription place (Merck) sent me 25/100 by mistake.  My neuro said go ahead
& take them.  Please tell me the difference between the two.  I find that
within the time  frame it usually takes for any PD med to show an effect (2-4
weeks), I am now experiencing PD symptoms (numb & clawing hands, breathing
problems, low voice volume); nausea & low appetite which are new to me,
bodily & mental "torture" based on nothing, twitchy & cramping

Again, with the 25/100 am I, in effect, getting more or less Sinemet?

M.Dawn