From: "Don McKinley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 4:04 PM
Subject: BRUCE-DAVE-BOB-URAN TROUBLE

I HAVE TOLD MANY OR TIMES I HAVE HAD TROUBLE AT BOTH ENDS  I tried every
thing nothing i found works. even had a operation on both. so i just live
with it. was no so long a go I told how VIVIAN had to undress me and clean
me up. had to give up church and other thing depends only to me saves on
your clothes. still smell it or in front at times see it. at my age well
need i to go on ha ha  smell mine is bad bad bad. so BOB AS A DOC PLEASE COM
UP A ANSWER.  SOME OF MY URN COULD BE CAUSED BY MY 12 CUP,S JOE A DAY. ha
ha. U. ALL BE GOOD U HEAR.

                                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-55