Please would you answer fast?  What are the signs & symptoms of too much
Sinemet?  I've got to get my neuro to put me back to 10/100.  She has now put
me on 25/100.  With new psychiatric meds, too, I need someone to help me
Identify the signs & symptoms of too much sinemet so I can at least get her
to go back to what I know was better for me.  She has many gatekeepers, & I
will just be told to stay on what she said.  The thing is, because I had so
many left,  I stayed on it way past when she knew about it.  I just started
the 25/100 about 3 weeks ago, and am so uncomfortable.  Please tell me the
signs & symptoms so I can articulate quickly what is happening.  Would you
send this quickly, if possible?

MDawn30475805