In a message dated 2/22/01 Edith Love writes:
 > Just to let you know that I sent copies of the Laureates' Letter to my
 > senators and my representative.  I added an introductory paragraph.
 > E of the headdress >>

Edith, what a wonderful idea. We should ALL of us do the same. especially
where the Senator or Congressman vacillates. How about it? Can someone get a
copy of the letter on this net for all of us to see and follow up with!
I'm ready. I got rid of my 33 cents stamps finally and can go first class
with only one stamp again. Hoorah. One of Life's little victories
Sid Levin