FRANKLY SPEAKING is the name of other paper I get on PD. it says they suspect a link between welding and PD. from ST. LOUIS(INTERNET LISTSERV) other thing to wonder about or have some others herd it?  I for got other way to get help I forgot a bout. a wireless door bell  you can have the receiver 200 feet away and you have the sender about $20.00  just other idea.  our stoped working and wires wear bad so i hooked one up. for got all about it. in LIMA we allso have a thing you around your neck that will send a signal to your phone and it will dieal who you program it for only if you don,t shut it off it keeps on dialing. and the doctor told mom that any of you had a heart bypass or a stoke DO NOT WAIT GO TO A HOSPITAL the Cost cheaper than your LIFE. glad to hear about IVAN. I got to repaint mu PC. room 30x40 floor. all help will be given a cup of coffee U ALL BE GOOD U. HEAR.

                                                  I.Y.Q. DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE -55

HEY GUYS I GOT IN GOOD WITH MOM THE WEAR TALKING ABOUT MAKE OVERS TOLD HE SHE WAS ONE THAT DID NOT NEED ONE.