Hello,

I too suffered with ear problems, esp right one. the best solution i've found that works is to take steam vapours with tea tree oil, once a day for 15 mins, for three days. mine are virtually clear again. all u need iis 5-10 drops in bowl of very hot water, to generate strongest vapour, and atowl to cover your head.

breathe deeply through mouth and nose alternately and towards the end tilt head so that vapour penetrates each ear, in turn. you will actually feel it wking.

tea tree oil is amazing and contains natural anti-bacterial properties. in the uk it is sold by most health shops and increasinly pharmacies.

if you have difficulty in locating some let me know and i'll wk out a way to send u some.

lol, marco