I don,t remember which any day THURSDAY 2 22  AT 9;30 am VIVIAN GOT TO HAVE ONE. TUESDAY. you all she has a 3 by pass but got more problems. and they asked her if I have changed my mind. you know all the water drinking and stuff to help you clean your belly out as the last time I went in awhile back I not sure all I had to go through. the nurse that was to take xrays was the gril i was going with before I MET VIVIAN. WELL I HAVE XRAY,S OUT OF WHERE SUN DOES NOT SHINE. she sid i had to take my robe off and lay ther in my birthday suit. first time for a xray but did as she should know what I am to do. I was upset. said turn this way than that way her hands where wondering. well I am a man I HOPE AS I LOOKED. took xrays. than had to take some more stuff to clear me. she said the docor would be in to put a tube down my throught. but this time i would be a sleep. said put gown back on and gave me my shot. next thing I knew I was in diff. room.  he said things were to cloudy to get good pictures. then said i should be opened up. that is when I said no way hoesay.  VIVIAN and I will talk when she gets home. oh she said to me the nurse may got took look but she got fruit at least she could of got a little mad. to tell the truth it was not the first time. they have a roving door there for me. ha ha she said I should know what you laides have to go through. I feel for u all. ha ha. I for get who just whent through it it don,t hurt only iff the go down your throught. taste bad  well U. ALL have a good day

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                  LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                             BEST MED,T FOR PD. IS
                                            WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND READ THE PAPER