MOM just got back from hers  she will not know any thing for about 5 days. and i asked her if she had to take her robe off she said no. then why me. she can't you get over that. she  was just like of lot of women. she wanted to know what she mist out on. not it did not hurt you and I was not mad as i was the to get you. why is it some thing you do but fret over that is dumb. i do cry over some of the dumb things I would not in the past. I know they are dumb but just can't help my self my daughter say the same. I was mad over the weather station's 3 places gave a didderent tempure. i know it was dumb but don't why it gets to me. a good looking guy like me letting things like that to up set me. older you get the longer you have PD. things get to you. is it PD. or age?  i know PETER F. is older who else i am in the dark. just babbling on I guess over nothing. but i do get to talk to some one. well all wanted to tell you mom had her MRI. oh tomorrow she takes stress test. they put some die in her and watch what it does. so  U. ALL BE GOOD.

                                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                        LOVE OF MY LIFE-55