I have had a couple of inquiries from people about bus service if the
official Inkshed bus does not work for people.

See the registration form at

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~dabrent/inkshed18-regform.htm

for info on the scheduled door to door airporter service.  There's a
phone number to confirm.

If this doesn't work for anyone please let me know.

Doug
--
Dr. Doug Brent
Associate Dean (Academic)