Thanks, Doug. This looks great! (Nice picture, too). Barbara noted one typo
on the registration form, though: "other of amenities" under the
accommodation section. If you want to fix it, go ahead; otherwise, I think
we can live with one typo.

Also, Barbara forwarded a message from Janice Freeman, who would like to
preview (in a "cyber poster" session?) the Writing Centres Website that
she's working on. I think we can add this in to the final version of the
program distributed on site. What do you think?

Jo-Anne Andre