"Conference rates are only guaranteed until April 1"

Russ Hunt and I are sharing a suite at Canmore.  We'd be happy to have one or two more (male) souls join us so that we get the $81 - $91 per day room/meal rate (single occupancy rate is $146.  Any takers?

Jamie MacKinnon
Bank of Canada  -  Banque du Canada