Latest news on the REED Patrons and Performances Website...

Some of you -- in fact, we hope many of you -- may have already checked out
the Patrons Database website (http://www.utoronto.ca/patrons/) also linked
with the main REED website.  The Patrons site contains samples of data from
REED's published volumes, images and architectural data relating to
provincial performance locations, as well as maps (ancient and modern).

Our plan is to mount our patrons and performances database presently
searchable only at the REED office, hyperlinked with images and maps, as an
electronic publication on the web in a couple of years' time.  While the
production team wrestles with the challenges of web publication, we will be
updating the Patrons Database website periodically with new materials.  The
latest additions include a new performance location site and our first
modern maps, resulting from a recent collaboration with Byron Moldofsky,
from the University of Toronto Geography Department, and Carol Robinson, our
cartographer.  Please stay tuned for further developments later this year
and do let us know if you have suggestions, corrections, requests...