My right (bad) hand is often much colder than my left.  It seems
circulation-related. It comes and goes. Computer use seems to bring
it on. The best way I've found to get rid of it is vigorous
excercise. This was a problem that appeared a year before diagnosis.
The doctors seem to think that cold hands is NOT a symptom of PD, but
I think in my case it is.
- Herb