William,

Exactly!  Perhaps we members of this list could collaborate to promote the ideas you're putting forth, plus a few others.

Until and unless there is a cure, (always "in five years")  we PWPs need better, more systematic and organized, resources for optimizing the quality of our lives.

Would you like to "chair a committee" to get a systematic info flow going?  If so I'd work with/for you to organizing the accumulating and dispensing of correct and dependable info on such things needed by PD's as:

medicines
therapies
surgeries
nutrition