Hi-- I may not be understanding your problem--but you are getting the same
amount of Levodopa (100mg) with both the 25/100 and the 10/100.   If the
25/100 is the CR you mentioned, then it will last longer in your system.
I'm not sure why the "readjustment" should take several weeks--but as
everyone is different I really would suggest bugging your neuro till you
get answers---that is the best place to get such specific dosage advice.

>I'm mixed up with several meds, but for now will focus on Sinemet.  My neuro
>was prescribing 25/100, but I was taking 10/100 as I had many left.  Then I
>ran out & started the 25/100.  I discovered after 3 wks or so when it kicked
>in that it was way too high for me.  Now I have the 10/100 again, but it will
>take a couple weeks to readjust.  So I am trying to keep it low during the
>day.  I have one 1/100 left after 7:00, and a Sinemet CR.  Will you please
>tell me if & when I should take the CR?  Or if & when I should take the last
>regular Sinemet 10/100?  It's more complex because of some psychiatric med
>changes, but I won't talk about that now so I hopefully might get a fast
>answer on the Sinemet issue.  Please help quickly!
>
>M.Dawn

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html