>>>2. You probably don't need a dose at bedtime.

Nilo and Dave...FWIW..I think "probably" is the magic word.....you might want to consider what my neurologist told me at my last visit..... I didn't take anything at bedtime for quite awhile until just recently... when my neuro had me add a dose at bedtime stating she "didn't want the blood syrum level" to drop so much overnight..and it has made a difference in how I feel getting up in the morning....as Dave said "You will soon know if it works.."   Joan Hartman