Hi Nilo--- great idea to keep a diary or record of some kind.
BUT PLEASE do not send it as an attachment to the list---we have tried to
avoid them because many can't open them, and they often carry viruses.
Anyone who wants it can ask you to send it to them offlist, OK?

You are really smart to wait a half hour after meds before eating.  That's
somehing many docs don't tell us.  Sinemet may bear a sticker saying "Take
With Food" because some PWPs are nauseated by it in the beginning, but
usually a few crackers will help with that side effect.

Have you discovered the excellent free booklets that are available from the
PD organizations? Call and request them--they are a great help in getting
started on this journey we all share.
For the NPF--just call  1-800-327-4545. and ask for the series.
For APDA--call1-800-223-2732   [1-800-223-APDA] National Office

Finally, would that smart and well-read wife of yours like to join the
group for caregivers?  Watch for the reminder about it which I'm about to
post---

Glad you found us---

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html