List Family,

Like the rest of you, I, too, am concerned about all the virus, etc.,
invasions of our services.  Two weeks ago my service picked up 5 in 2 days!
 How do we stop such intrusion!?! For those who are interested, I'm
redirecting a post received from Jane re a simple, less expensive method to
obtain a walking stick.  Most of the ones I checked were even more
expensive than the $30 Jane mentioned.  This is a great idea!
E of the headdress

elove, One of my support group members made a walking stick of his own.  He
went
to hardware store bought a length of PCV pipe,  equal to his height, two
rubber
caps for ends. Could be decorated or painted. His cost was a few dollars
compared
to $30.00 in a catalog.  Width of pipe should be comfortable to hold, and not
bend when used.  Hope this might be helpful.
 Take Care, Jane Cotnoir