About Ivan-- i think the  people in the house are caregivers who are
probably taking care of the house and the cat in Ivan's absence.  While he
knows they are there, and maybe needs them there for now, he can't really
stop their using his PC. I don;t think there's anything to worry about, as
everyone now knows the situation.
Glad your virus got trapped---how's Vivian doing?

   ************  JUST TO SAY  "HI"----   FROM CAMILLA   ****************

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm