Date sent:              Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:44:01 -0700
Send reply to:          Patricia Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Patricia Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                email virus?
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> This brings up an interesting point - I assume this list has some
> checkpoint for virus detection?  Yes, I know the ol' assume
> assumption...

To my knowledge, it does not (I don't think that any List has such).
The only way to avoid viruses is to get and use good antivirus
software.  It is like getting your "baby shots".

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.