Date sent:              Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:10:14 -0500
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Greg Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Ivan Suzman posts
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> All,
> As far as I know Ivan is not sending any email to the List or anywhere
> else.  Do not send any money to him.  I believe someone else is using
> his name and email to take advantage of his condition. If you have any
> questions email me off-list at [log in to unmask]
>
> Greg
> 48/35/35

I agree.  I spoke with Ivan this morning and he was in the Rehab
hospital in Pawtucket, RI.  His e-mail is coming form his old e-mail
address in Maine.  I suspect that one or more of his former caregivers
are using his computer and e-mail account.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.