From:                   "sonia nielsen" <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re:      Ivan Suzman
Date sent:              Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:06:01 +0100

> Hello Robert,
> I`,m writing from Denmark. Maybe you remember me. I have not been on
> the listserver for a year, my husband and I moved from a big house to
> a wonderful small seniornhouse and have  had a lot to do. We both met
> Ivan in Boston  1 1/2 year ago, and feel very sad how he is doing.
> will you please resend this e-mail with pict-. from us. TX and best
> wishes from Robert and Sonia

Sonia,

Ivan apparently does not have access to a computer in the nursing
home.  Apparently, also some of his former caregivers have access to
his old computer and have been sending mail to the Listserve, actually
asking for money.  Please don't send any if you get any such
messages.

I have printed out your message and the two photographs and will
send them to Ivan by postal mail.  Postal mail to Ivan is currently the
most practical method of communication other than the telephone.
His postal address is:

Mr. Ivan Suzman
Memorial Hospital   Room 174
111 Brewster Street
Pawtucket, Rhode Island  02860  USA

I am sure that he would love receiving cards and letters.  In the
meantime, I trust that he will enjoy your letter and the photographs.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.