Date sent:              Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:23:00 -0500
Send reply to:          [log in to unmask]
From:                   Perry Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Backgrounder on Parkinson's Funding....
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Wonderful information Murray. I would like to see this type analysis
> on costs to patients and families.
>
> I compiled the following data, which summarizes much of what you
> presented, as part of my presentation to the EPDA in Nov.2000. (see:
> http://www.parkinsonscare.org/EPDA/slide6.html.)

PLEASE, folks, after all of the virus and other troubles on this List,
haven't we yet learned that attachments should not be sent to Lists?

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.