Date sent:              Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:41:31 -0500
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Chuck Sarley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Walking stick
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Hii
> I have seen the mention of the use of a walking stick several times.
> Does anyone know where they may be available. I have tried to locate
> one to no avail. Thanks Chuck Sarley [log in to unmask]

This message carried with it our old friend, the Kakworm virus.  Chuck
is probably unaware that his system is infected.  I have detached the
virus from this message.

Chuck, please check with your service and find out how to remove the
virus from your system.  This particular one gets into your Outlook
address book and sends itself to everyone listed in there.  Do not use
your system until you get rid of it.

Then, after your system is "cleaned", buy a good anti-virus program (I
like Norton best but McAfee is also good) and use it correctly.
Another way is to consider junking Outlook and using a mail program
such as Eudora or Pegasus (the one I use).  Eudora is available in the
stores for about $40.00 and Pegasus is free online.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.