hey herb and everybody else with cold pd hand(s):

ditto on this for me
i am frequently colder on my affected side

my neuro ignored me when i asked about this
said he did't know about that

my affected side is sometimes "darker"
than the other and has concerned

i think it has to do with the autonomic nervous system
perpheral denervation
you know
hypotension
bladder urgency
constipation
etc...
there was a paper that came through here
a couple months ago on pd effect on heart biochem
so someone is working on it

(a lady in our support group just got a pacemaker--
is this common? i haven't heard it discussed, so i hope not)

my g.p. doctor gave me EKG and doppler jugular test
before i was diagnosed for pd
so it showed enough for him to be concerned or curious

this winter has made me real aware of keeping warm

Herb wrote:

> My right (bad) hand is often much colder than my left.  It seems
> circulation-related. It comes and goes. Computer use seems to bring

--

                                 Ray Strand
                             Prairie Sky Design

                     49/dx PD 2 yrs/40? onset/retired