I'm mixed up with several meds, but for now will focus on Sinemet.  My neuro
was prescribing 25/100, but I was taking 10/100 as I had many left.  Then I
ran out & started the 25/100.  I discovered after 3 wks or so when it kicked
in that it was way too high for me.  Now I have the 10/100 again, but it will
take a couple weeks to readjust.  So I am trying to keep it low during the
day.  I have one 1/100 left after 7:00, and a Sinemet CR.  Will you please
tell me if & when I should take the CR?  Or if & when I should take the last
regular Sinemet 10/100?  It's more complex because of some psychiatric med
changes, but I won't talk about that now so I hopefully might get a fast
answer on the Sinemet issue.  Please help quickly!

M.Dawn