Dear list members,
  I also spoke to Ivan yesterday, and agree with what Greg wrote earlier
- he is in a very desperate situation. He is very ill, is being treated
by medical personnel who do not understand PD. His medications were taken
away from him and are not being given to him according to his schedule.
He said he is trying to get through one day at a time.
It would be great if there is anyone on the list from the Pawtucket RI
area who could contact Ivan or could connect him with someone from there
who might be able to help. I think it also would help if others could
just send him a note or call so he doesn't  feel totally alone.
Ivan Suzman
c/o Memorial Hospital
111 Brewster Street
Pawtucket, Rhode Island 02860