Hello,

I did not see the earlier post about xanax.  I used it quite successfully
for panic attacks and anxiety.  They (the doctors at Maine Medical Center)
told me it affected my symptoms of PD (Worsened them).  I did not feel the
worsening I have with resperdal. But they gave me clonazepam instead.  It
works almost as well, but I don't see much of a sleep benefit that xanax had
given me.  And you know us PWP's, don't sleep at night, but nap during the
day.  Does anyone know what seroquel offers?  It supposedly would quell
psychoses without worsening PD symptoms.

I am of sound mind these days, well mostly. But, it takes a lot of hard work
and effort to coordinate psychiatric medications with Parkinson's meds.  I
say that almost tongue and cheek, because I don't know many sane PWP's after
the first couple of stages. I have spent a great deal of time with Ivan in
the previous 2 years to this one, and we often joked that we were both
mental. It is something that deserves more attention.  I am living proof of
that.

Janet, if you have any article pertaining to speach therapy, would you
please repost them.

Just some ramblings!

Greg Leeman 40/30/28