Dear Parkinsons List,

     Ivan Suzman has gotten deleteriously worse as far as his illness
goes.  He has asked me to have everyone call him up and let him know that
he is dying of Parkinsons at Memorial Hospital in Providence Rhode
Island, telephone # 401-729-3027.  He will graciously accept telephone
calls as he is dying to let the world know that he is dying of Parkinsons
Disease.  The healing work that I have done with Ivan helped him only so
much as he was not ready to hear what I have to say when it concerns
healing work and he would rather double dose his medications, drink
coffee with caffeine, smoke cigarettes with menthol, control and
manipulate people in to feeling guilty through shame, blame or guilt and
have a grand old time bugging people in the middle of the night about
needing help as he is not ready to focus on his self and what he needs to
do naturally as far as diet goes and taking Epsom salt baths.
        Now, I know that you people don't believe in natural healing when it
concerns kunzite, but that is not my concern.  I have an old soul from
Lemuria as opposed to Atlantis and I have largely survived on my wits and
will most of my life.  But now I am moving towards the white light and
feel uplifted most of the time.
      I wish all of you people suffering from the effects of Parkinsons
Disease the best of luck and my web site is located at
http://healingparkinsonsdisease.homestead.com/index.html and can be found
on the Microsoft Network or Netscape through Homestead.com
     Happy trails and peace to all of you in your journey through
sickness and health.

     Love Always,

     Ivan Suzman's healer,
     Ashley Lenartson, Esq.