Dear ListServ,

     I am sorry about that last message but I don't have time for games
or b.s.  Tyrrone and I just finished off the shoveling as it is snowing
here in Maine.  We are expected to get 24 inches of snow today. but I
seem to think the realistic number is 2-3 inches.  Hard to say as I am
not a meteorologist or a weather forecaster, et. al.
     If you would like to send donations of money for the Ivan Suzman
fund as he is in danger of losing his house, that would be fine.  You can
send them to The Ivan Suzman Fund C/O  Ivan Suzman 9 Range Road Portland,
Maine 04103 and you can send him cards of get well wishes to either
address or  to the hospital he is staying at at Memorial Hospital C/O
Ivan Suzman, 11 Brewster Street, Pawtuckett, Rhode Island 02860.  Cards
and Warm Greetings are the best thing he can receive right now.
     All donations will be given to the Parkinsons Fund for Maine
Residents.

     Sincerely,

     Ashley Lenartson
     Healer

On Mon, 25 Dec 2000 01:00:08 -0800 Charlotte Mancuso
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Thank you, Ivan, for the wonderful gift of beautiful imagery, and the
> warm wish of Peace for our community!
>
> Best wishes, and a Happy New Year to you, and one and all,
>
> Charlotte Mancuso
>
> -------------------
> Ivan M Suzman wrote:
>
> > ^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
> >  Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
> >  Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       10  deg. F   :-)

> >  Dear friends,
> >
> >    On Saturday,  I walked on the beach
> > about 20 miles southwest of my home,
> > at Fortune's Rocks, Maine.
> >
> >     Out of my memories comes
> > a new, 4-part poem , "Milennium
> > at Fortune'sRocks,"  which I am placing
> > here on the PIEN list, to ask for peace
> > for all of us in the PD Community.
> >
> > Best wishes for 2001 to you all .
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > PWP Ivan Suzman  :-)
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Millenium at Fortune's Rocks
> >
> >                  1
> >
> > A tooth-chattering wind
> > floats bits of seaspray
> > upon a storm-scoured shore
> >
> > I am cleansed, and awed
> > by massive, cold,  blue waters
> >
> > which stretch limitlessly
> >  to Rejkjavik, and equally to
> > Gibaltar,  Dakar,
> > and Cape Town .
> >
> >                 2
> >
> > Ice-embedded stems
> > of winter dunegrass
> > sparkle, silvery-white,
> > mirroring the sunlight.
> >
> > They lean,  they oscillate,
> > shimmering in the solstice's
> > low, piercing sunlight,
> >
> > against a peach sherbet sky.
> >
> > Brilliant,
> > and  blinding,
> > they are bright like chandeliers
> > multiply reflecrted
> > in a fairyland of gemstones.
> >
> >                     3
> >
> > Just ten yards from crashing waves,
> > a sea gull sits,
> > seemingly  obliviously,
> > motionlessly
> > and almost oceanlessly,
> > one webbed foot upon the fine-grained sand.
> >
> >                    4
> >
> > At the horizon,
> > sea-greens blend with blue-grays
> >
> > and ice-green skies are floodlit
> > behind pink and lavender sea clouds.
> >
> > A single skein of Canada geese
> >
> >   >

> >                   >
> >                              >
> >                      >
> >                >

> >      >

> > floats over a few human footprints
> > which lead the eye
> > to the water's edge.
> >
> > The trail disappears in  bubbling salt water,
> >  fizzling upon the sand .

> > copywright@12-25-00
> > ivan suzman

 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)