Sid,

I can't show your note to that neuro because I ended up changing neuros.
This was only one instance in many where I felt that I was treated
poorly and so I moved on. Some neuros seem to live in a world of
ignorance, arrogance and greed. Since pharmaceutical companies do
sponsor drug trials in private practice, it would be difficult not to
develop a bias towards their product.

My TENS was distributed by a PT, but she didn't know anything about
using it to relieve pain from PD. I'm an electrical engineer so I did
what we do best and experimented. I've had great success.

By the way Medtronic sold their TENS business to EMPI.

I've actually developed my own device based on electrical stimulation to
relieve other PD symptoms. I work as a defense contractor so biomed is
not my specialty. However, I have been successful at promoting arm swing
with my device. I'm working with a university to test the device on
other patients shortly.  I'm anxious to see if I'm just an anomaly or
whether I really have something that can help our PD community.

Phil Gesotti 51/dx46