to work together as a team to address the concerns at all stages of PD.
I try to answer nutrition-related questions from listserv friends, where
I'm able. I travel a great deal, however, and sometimes I'm not able to
respond as quickly as I'd like. If I can answer your questions, I will.
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/