we thought she would get home today but no way hoeza  her heart beat is not right. and still got to thin her blood for the operation said she can not bump her self or cut her self then how can they operate?  and when she comes home no type of heavy work. can cook is about all. I sure miss her. even my baby is hear. she does not treet me the same. and we had a fight with some nero we want mine so we got him you  seemfor 28 years he kept me going. and as you see on my webe page he came to our 25th part was on call but came.so we don't know when she will get to come home.  she is tiered lot.  thats about all. U.ALL BE GOOD.

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE-55