WELL she got home at 10;00 AM OUR TIME. she is not to do any work or lifting. every 2 days she got to go back for blood test and thinning then over my head to a doctoctor for her operation.  I sure fell better but not out of the woods yet. I asked her if she asked the doc. if we could make love she hit me on  the leg and said you old fool. ha ha it is so good to have her home for a spell. baby had to go back to work but will come an fix supper's   they got a 46 old girl they are having problem's with. she needs help more than me. at least mom is hear to call for help if i need it. that's about all for now. U ALL BE GOOD.

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-55