Paul Ayers - It's good to see you post again, and you are right. Some
doctors don't even start their patients on PD meds for a long while.  I
think my love is taking too many meds. He was dx'd with PD in 1997 and
PSP in 1998 and CBGD in 1999, and I think what he was taking for his PD
is not good for the other two things.  However, it is his body and I
can't raise too much of a fuss, because we don't live together and he has
no one to monitor his meds but himslef.  He does a pretty good job of it,
but sometimes he forgets.

By the way, I saw a picture of you that a friend showed me.  Write me on
my personal mail ---   [log in to unmask]  Jo Ann