On 8 Mar 2001, at 0:24, Phil Tompkins wrote:

> Perry,
>
> Does QuADPaC have a "suggestion box"?  If so, here's my two
> cents:
>
> What are the chances of getting an improved Sinemet CR, such as
> in pellet form, to deal with wearing off?  The current CR is
> dyskinesiasvillefor me, and it rarely lasts 4 hours.  My neuro
> switched me back to regular Sinemet.
>
> Sinemet already exists, and better extended release technology
> already exists.  It shouldn't be too big an effort to put them together.
>
> Phil Tompkins
>
> On 6 Mar 2001, at 22:58, Perry Cohen wrote:
>
> > We should devote resources to helping people today and in the short
> > run.

Hi Phil,
Seems you could probably ask Merck (NJ) or DuPont (Del) ....

Information for Healthcare Professionals
http://www.sinemetcr.com/hcp/profindx.htm

Contact us
If you have any questions, please contact us for professional
information at 1-800-4-PHARMA (1-800-474-2762, option 3),
a service designed to meet the needs of healthcare providers
or fill out the following form.
http://www.sinemetcr.com/hcp/hcpContactUs.htm

Let us know how ya make out....

Incidently, these folks also have a simple Patient Diary...
(A subject oft mentioned lately...)
http://www.sinemetcr.com/cross_site/DiaryChart.html

Cheers ...... murray