On 11 Mar 2001, at 17:50, Roger Evans wrote:

> Murray,
>
> I think that you might find that Greg's posts were all digitally signed
> which is perhaps why your antivirus program flagged them.    I certainly
> didn't detect any virus
>
> Cheers
> Roger Evans

Hi Roger,
My anti virus flags anything that contains a macro, an executable,
a known virus, a known trojan, a script, an attachment etc.

When this happens, sometimes the anti virus deletes the suspects
and sometimes it just sets 'em aside unopened.  In the latter case
(and PARKINSN messages) I just go online to John Cottinghams site...

Go onto the Internet at this URL....

http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maillist.html

Scroll down; click on & read any message you wish....

Usually I can then read the messages online ....  In the case of
Greg Leeman's three posts last night... I clicked on 'em...
I found no readable content...  I deleted 'em...

I note that you use Microsoft Outlook Express and you say it
didn't find anything amiss...

To me that would raise a "big-red-flag"...  Be careful...

Best regards .......... murray