From:                   [log in to unmask]
Date sent:              Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:38:10 EST
Subject:                Re: NEWS-Skull Surgery Fails for Parkinson's
To:                     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

> Actually, I must disagree with you.  I have had very impressive
> results with pig-cell implant therapy.  And my surgery took place over
> 4 years ago.
>
> You can read my diary at:
> http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn/index.html
>
> Jim Finn

Pig cells do not "take".  They do not produce new dopamine (the
human cells do; that was proven by the recent study).  What are your
"impressive results"?

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.