----- Original Message -----
From: "Phyllis Hinkle" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: virus alert

> I do not understand why my Norton virus program is not finding any
viruses.
> I read all of the listserve emails and since the first virus alert keep
> running Norton to check outlook express and all the files in it plus full
> hard drive scan several times.  I have full updated my Norton virus at the
> Symantec site and yet it has not found nor quarantined any infected files.
> Any thoughts?

Phyllis, have you verified that your Norton program has e-mail protection
enabled for your e-mail address?  Check it out via "Options" and then look
at e-mail protection.  I recently made a minor change in my e-mail
configuration, and found that I needed to go back into Norton (above
procedure) to enable it for my new address.

Dave Bergford