Camilla,

It sounds as it is a little better with Peter.  Are you taking care of
yourself as well?  You need to sleep and eat as well.  Can you get someone,
like a neighbor, to come in and help you get Peter in and out of bed.  You
may have an agency that could do that for you: Peter may not weigh much, but
he weighs too much for one woman alone to move him around.  I am sure that
Mimi is taking good care of herself.   I will check with you tomorrow,   Take
care,  Katie.   [Tarzan is still lusting after Mimi; he wants you to scratch
behind her ears and to tell her hello from him]