As of today I am leaving the Parkinsn.List. Too many adverse reports about
Parkinsons and what the future may hold it depresses me.. Thank you to all
those of you that written me in the past. To those of you that found my
poems to be of help I have run dry of inspiration and will be writing no
more poetry. Ivan I have a couple of times criticised you for writing of
your troubles to the list. I should not have done this and apologise again
for any hurt that I may have caused you. If there is any other person that I
have upset or critiscised I apologise to you too. Don I am closing down my
ICQ so I will no longer be avilable over this means of communication to
remain in contact. I.Y.Q. I will always remember as a fighting man and a
kindred soul. Love to you and your lovely wife Vivian.I wish you all a very
good life for the future. Bern....Peace