FIREST. i went and had a stamp made of my name. as i forget how to spell it at times and it takes a long time for me to wright it out. bank said it was ok. have have lot of papes to sign latley. and mom got to drag me out to the bank or somee place to ssign papers. all so every other day she got to go to the hospitall for blood test. and a sshott for her opperation inn APRIL. WANT ME IN BUT WON'T GO. we got a light to flash on and off at my people next door when I need help. I don't rember how long a go I said i spent 51/2 monts in I.C.Q.  my mother tryed to kill her self it was alla fake as I allways called befor going over she would be passed out on the floor whith pill bottle laying there. it was allways me. then for weeks i was out of this world. so I had her put in a home. my sister to this day have much to do whith me. she had to sell her home and turn the money over to them. then med took over.  I all ready tol my server he the see my death in the paper stop my service. all so the live close to me. my baby is to let BARB P. to cut out all mail to me. so many can get to my P.C. so if i am not on line nothing can hurt mom. I evern got my grave and casket paid for.  and a living trust made out. and the say we PD. cant think. only thing is I cN'T DO IS TO GET MY KEAYBOARD TO SPELL AND NOT REAPT LETTERS. gined  no wheight but got 12 pack belly use miror to see my shoes.  ha ha about IVAN I knew he was gay it did not bother me. I am not GOD. so I can not juge him. he has allwasy had a pitty party. we all do. that is WHY MOM SAYS THERE IS MR.PD AND THERE IS DON. so lets not juge him harshly. my mother hated the rest home befor she died she was happy there. my sister where not the best of C.G'S. how he complained of ever one he had. so the rest home will be the same. as of dieng of PD. HOW COME WHY HAVE HAVE NOT YET 32 YEARS . they say it is cause of some thing different.  but it could be that we do die of PD. ? can BARB P. SAID HIS PC MAIL OF NOT LET ANY THING SENT ? as i said Iam all ready got it done. but the list will know when I pass on. THERE IS SO MANY THINKS WE CAN DO NOW. don't let tomorroy come to day.  plan a head think a head. as all PWP have good and bad days do not be like me let it have day's for it get you douwn. cry a little laugh a lot. and trry a lot I CAN NOW WALK 39 FEET. ever day i try for more. som i can othes no. and befor I forget lets hope IVAN  has lot of good day's. and i HOPE he never forgets's me. even I can't get ou to see him. also look at other's that have lot for us. I will not go through all the name so I WON'T FOR GET ANY ONE. boy I shout when maybe I should not. ha ha lo lo this is justs ome of my rambling on. silly old good looking guy.  did I tell you one of mom single girl friendd is coming bacck to LIMA. to sleep whith me if she got to say for a sspell. now guys hough am i to complain. what is it they say a new hen helps. well enough said for the day. just a lot silly stuff. hoep i got a laugh out of some of you. U. ALL BE GOOD.

                                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                        LOVE OF MY LIFE-55