Katie,
I have no idea how Ivan made it home to Portland.  I was just passing on information as he requested.  As far as his golfing I'm sure he's no Tiger Woods.  He probably does the best he can during an "on" period.  I also don't know when this golf outing was held.  Ivan's golfing ability is probably similar to the effect I receive after my morning dose of meds, which takes me from crawling on my hands and knees wracked with dystonia, to 30 minutes on a treadmill.  I can't explain it.  I just thank God my whole day doesn't remain how it begins.  There are times with PD that you feel like you're going  to expire, and then in a flash you feel totally fine.  That's what makes this disease so much fun.  You don't know whether to shxx, or get off the pot,  from one hour to the next.

The mention made to Ivan's dying was written by his guru, Ashley.  I'm sure he over-exaggerated to help line his pockets with whatever cash he could extort from the List.

If you don't have any "on-off" periods what symptoms do you have?  If you're "on" all the time you must have some form of parkinsonism I've never heard of.  Just curious.

Greg
48/35/35