Don-- I don't know what email you use, but on mine, if you hit REPLY  it
should show the message you are replying to.  Then you can just type the
answers on the lines without copying the whole thing.

OR  you could  NUMBER the questions, and type Y for yes or N for no  by
each number. without the whole question, as the sender can figure out frm
the num,bers which question you are answering.

OR if you can highlight the questions and paste them into a new email, that
would work, and you can add the Ys and Ns for youranswers.

Hope this helps---

   ************  JUST TO SAY  "HI"----   FROM CAMILLA   ****************

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm