Jane,

I would highly recommend Dr. Shannon.  I have been seeing her for about 5-6 years and a lot of friends see her as  well.  She is extremely knowledgeable and has been involved in  clinical research in hallucinations and PD..  But, I would be satisfied with any of the staff at Rush.  I  have seen  most of the clinical staff at one time or another and have not found anyone that is not competent  or who I wouldn't see.

Goetz is the chief of the movement disorders section and is excellent but likely would not be able to see her,

Good luck,

Charlie