http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000726.html   .

Author: Chy7 (Leonard Casavant)
Topic:  Travels with Parkinson's 27 hour "Parky-thon"
        May 4th, 5th and 6th on VoiceAmerica.com

We have the signatures, we have the support. now let's raise some money.

My show "Travels with Parkinson's - Talk-radio With a Purpose",
will be sponsoring a three day 27 hour Phone/athon on May 4th, 5th and 6th.

I will broadcast on voiceamerica.com my new Internet talk Radio Station.

We have the signatures flowing and a tide of support.

NOW LETS RAISE SOME MONEY.

I have a major sponsor and more to come.

The Parkinson Alliance will handle pledges and contributions through their
Foundation
and every dollar donated will be matched by them up to $50,000.00.
That's correct: $1.00 for research = $2.00 for research.

We (all forums) worked together on the petition and I know this can be done
for raising research dollars.

I will be holding a three day fund raiser at the Adrian Mall, in Adrian,
Michigan on those dates.

Local sponsors are coming on board, as are Parkinson leaders and PLWP: John
Lester, Peg Willocks, Nancy Abraham, Brenda Tucker, Greg Wasson, Ann
Campbell, Lynda McKenzie, Ryan Trip, Jim Newton, Jimmie Turner, Paula
Wittekind, Joan Snyder, and many others.

I would like feedback from other Forum friends, and will do anything I can
do for our friends at ALS.

I would be honored to help you with your marathon by broadcasting and
advertising across the Internet.

Contact me at [log in to unmask] or by phone (see my web site
http://www.geocities/chycasavant/)

Len ( Chy7 ) Casavant,
Founder and Host "Travels with Parkinson's"

later, thelma posted a related message in the ALS forum, and i responded,
see the thread below:
http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000727.html   .