Dabu-- I fully agree with those who have advised you to tell your mother as
soon as possible about the sad death of your brother.  You will know
whether you can help her process it by bringing something back from the
funeral--pictures, whatever might help to make it real, since she can't
attend.  You've had some good advice, and we all send our loving support.

Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

          on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
                  and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

          And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html